Custom LCD Display Manufacturer
We are custom LCD display manufacturer, specializing in a wide range of TFT and passive matrix Liquid Crystal Display technologies: Wide viewing angles, wide color gamut, high contrast, sunlight readability, extreme temperature functionality and more. Even more, we can fully integrate LCD displays into complete display modules with our custom touch screens, cover lenses, and a variety of additional value-added features – so you don’t have to shop around for multiple suppliers. Let our experienced design team create the perfect touchscreen display solution for your product’s unique requirements.
Contact us today for a free quote!
TFT LCD Display with Cover Lens
- Full custom TFT lcd display with optional customer-owned mask sets
- Customized TFT displays based on available TFT cells (low NRE)
- Wide range of LC technologies including TN, WVTN, VA, MVA, IPS, FFS, AIFFMVA
- Transmissive and transflective displays (sunlight viewable)
- Consumer, industrial, medical and automotive grade
- What is “liquid crystal”?
- What’s the difference between LCD and OLED displays?
- Ways to Enhance the Functionality of LCD Displays
- How to Choose the Right Components for Your Display Module
- Display & Touch System Integration
- Displays for Medical Applications
- Requirements for Industrial TFT Displays
- Sunlight Readable LCDs
- What Optical LCD Display Module Modes Mean: Reflective, Transmissive, and Transflective
- TFT LCDs – Driver ICs and Interfaces
- A Brief History of the LCD: From Carrot Cholesterol to TFTs with Capacitive Touchscreens
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- How to Clean Your LCD Display
2-Line Character Display
Field Sequential Color Display
- Full-custom display and module designs
- Monochrome, field-sequential color & grayscale LCDs
- All common passive and direct drive LC technologies (TN, HTN, STN, FSTN, FFSTN, DSTN, MLA STN, PMVA)
- Reflective, transflective and transmissive polarizers, positive and negative mode