New 6″ AMOLED from OSD Displays
Orlando, FL – July 2, 2018 – OSD Displays (a Division of New Vision Display) is proud to offer a new product: OSD060A3775-73TS is a 6″ AMOLED which supports 1080×2160 resolution and has an integrated capacitive touch panel. This display features a RM69297 Driver IC with MIPI 4-Lane interface. AMOLED technology requires no backlighting and off-pixels are completely black, resulting in low power operation and a very high contrast ratio of >10,000:1. In addition to high contrast ratios, AMOLED displays are viewing-angle free providing excellent visibility in any direction. The outline dimensions for this display are 141.68(H) x68.04(V) x0.55(D). Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing.
More OLED Topics
- What’s the Difference Between LCD and OLED Displays?
- Can AMOLEDs Be Used in Industrial Applications?
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- Display & Touch System Integration
- NVD Adds OLEDs to its Product Portfolio (Mar 2016)
- NVD Aquires OSD Displays (July 2015)
- View more AMOLED parts HERE