- Custom designs using medical-certified controllers
- Robust, ruggedized, water-resistant, oleophobic, glove or stylus support, with antibacterial surface treatment if requested
- Long-term availability
- Backward compatibility
Blood pressure monitors, pulse-oximeters, diagnostics equipment, patient monitoring devices, medical scales, blood glucose or diabetes meters, medical tablet PCs, and other medical instruments.
- Displays for Medical Applications
- How to Choose the Right Components for Your Display Module
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- Display & Touch System Integration
- What’s the difference between LCD and OLED displays?
- TFT LCDs – Driver ICs and Interfaces
- Ways to Enhance the Functionality of LCD Displays
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- Glass Treatments For Touch Screens: Anti-Reflective, Anti-Glare, Anti-Fingerprint