NVD is a Passive and Active Matrix OLED display supplier to leading OEMs. We can provide standard sizes as well as customized designs, including custom FPCs, custom rounded substrate edges, integrated touch sensors and/or cover lenses, plus flexible and/or transparent options. OLED displays offer ultra-thin designs (no back light), wide viewing angles, and fast, temperature independent response times. We also provide LCD displays, which have other unique advantages.
We’d love to discuss your project – Give us a call!
PMOLEDs – Passive Matrix OLED Displays
- Graphic Monochrome Panels
- 0.49” to 2.8” diagonal
- White, yellow, amber, green, red & blue
- Full Color Panels
- 0.71″ to 1.84″ diagonal
- 16×2 and 20×2 Dot Matrix Character LCD module replacements
- Custom colors
- Partial transparency
- Custom processing (FPC design, round substrate edges)
- Low NRE charges
- What’s the difference between LCD and OLED displays?
- Can AMOLEDs Be Used in Industrial Applications?
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- Display & Touch System Integration
- NVD Adds OLEDs to its Product Portfolio (Mar 2016)
- NVD Aquires OSD Displays (July 2015)