Custom LCD Displays
LCD Display Screen Manufacturer
We are custom LCD display manufacturer, specializing in a wide range of TFT and passive matrix Liquid Crystal Display technologies: Wide viewing angles, wide color gamut, high contrast, sunlight readability, extreme temperature functionality and more. We can fully integrate LCD displays with our custom touch screens and cover lenses – plus a variety of additional value-added features – so you don’t have to shop around for multiple suppliers. Let our experienced team create a custom LCD display screen or integrated assembly for your product.
Contact us today for a free quote!
TFT LCD Displays
TFT LCD Display with Cover Lens
TFT LCD Displays
- Full custom TFT lcd display with optional customer-owned mask sets
- Customized TFT displays based on available TFT cells (low NRE)
- Wide range of LC technologies including TN, WVTN, VA, MVA, IPS, FFS, AIFFMVA
- Transmissive and transflective displays (sunlight viewable)
- Consumer, industrial, medical and automotive grade
2-Line Character LCD
Field Sequential Color LCD
Passive Matrix LCD Displays
- Full custom LCD panel and module designs
- Monochrome, field-sequential color & grayscale LCDs
- All common passive and direct drive LC technologies (TN, HTN, STN, FSTN, FFSTN, DSTN, MLA STN, PMVA)
- Reflective, transflective and transmissive polarizers, positive and negative mode
- What is “liquid crystal”?
- What’s the difference between LCD and OLED displays?
- Ways to Enhance the Functionality of LCD Displays
- How to Choose the Right Components for Your Display Module
- Display & Touch System Integration
- Displays for Medical Applications
- Requirements for Industrial TFT Displays
- Sunlight Readable LCDs
- What Optical LCD Display Module Modes Mean: Reflective, Transmissive, and Transflective
- TFT LCDs – Driver ICs and Interfaces
- A Brief History of the LCD: From Carrot Cholesterol to TFTs with Capacitive Touchscreens
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- How to Clean Your LCD Display