New 1.2” Round AMOLED display
OSD Displays (OSD) – Orlando, FL. OSD Displays (“OSD”), a division of New Vision Display, Inc. (“NVD”) has introduced a new 1.2” 390×390 full color AMOLED display. This new 1.2 AMOLED display is fully RoHS compliant. It offers a high 10000:1 contrast ratio and wide viewing angles. The display supports wide operating temperatures from -20C to +60C and storage temperature from -30C to +85C. We have kept the border between the outline dimensions and active area to less than 3mm. We think that this thin border will be very useful for slim wearable device design. Please contact us today for best pricing and sample orders at email@example.com or call us at 407-629-0500.
More OLED Topics
- What’s the Difference Between LCD and OLED Displays?
- Can AMOLEDs Be Used in Industrial Applications?
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- Display & Touch System Integration
- NVD Adds OLEDs to its Product Portfolio (Mar 2016)
- NVD Aquires OSD Displays (July 2015)
- View more AMOLED parts HERE