- Custom, cost-conscious designs
- Local material sourcing
- High-quality/low-cost components
- State-of-the-art technologies
- Long-term availability
Ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators, microwaves, washing machines, laundry dryers, coffee makers, rice cookers and other kitchen ware
Heating- and aircondition control, water-, gas- and electricity meters, security- and door entrance systems, light sensors, etc.
- How to Choose the Right Components for Your Display Module
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- Display & Touch System Integration
- What’s the difference between LCD and OLED displays?
- TFT LCDs – Driver ICs and Interfaces
- Ways to Enhance the Functionality of LCD Displays
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- Glass Treatments For Touch Screens: Anti-Reflective, Anti-Glare, Anti-Fingerprint