What information is collected about you and how is it collected?
When you browse our Site, your information may be collected through voluntary disclosure by you and through various automated mechanisms such as information:
- about your internet connection, browser, IP address, files you download or view, your path through our Site, the date, time and duration of access to our Site, and the length of time you spend reviewing certain pages or features;
- about your physical location from your IP address or information you enter into form fields on the Site; and
- other information you voluntarily provide us through forms on our Site.
What technologies are used for automatic data collection?
- Web Beacons. Our Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics.
How does New Vision Display use third-party service providers?
We work with third-party service providers that use automated technologies to collect data (such as IP addresses, other visited websites, etc.) and conduct analytics to:
- evaluate use of our Site and help us track and understand how visitors use our Site; and
- generate online advertisements tailored to your interests and direct the same to you.
To learn more about the information practices of our third-party service providers, please visit their privacy policies linked below:
- Google Analytics, Google Ads: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Hubspot: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- Facebook Pixel: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Leadfeeder: https://www.leadfeeder.com/privacy/
- Mailchimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Callrail: https://www.callrail.com/privacy/
- Bing Ads: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/PrivacyStatement
- Linkedin Ads: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
How is your information secured?
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we obtain through our Site. Please be aware that no security system is foolproof. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
How do we use your information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for:
- improving the Site and our products and services;
- business purposes such as data analyses, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, and new product development;
- contacting you directly;
- providing you with information or services that you request from us; and
- fulfilling other purposes for which you provide it.
Our legal bases for processing your information include:
- your consent;
- New Vision Display exercising its rights and performing its obligations in connection with entering into or performing under any contract it makes with you;
- compliance with our legal obligations;
- New Vision Display’s legitimate interests that are not overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms.
To whom do we disclose information?
We may disclose information that you provide as described in this Policy for the reasons stated herein. For instance, we may share your personal information with our third-party service providers that we engage to perform certain services on our behalf. We require our service providers to protect the information we provide to them and only use it to perform services on our behalf.
We may also disclose information to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order); if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others; to verify or enforce compliance with this Policy or other policies of New Vision Display; or as part of a merger, acquisition, or other asset transfer.
Additionally, we may share statistical, anonymized, or aggregated information with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. This data is used to customize our Site’s content to deliver a better experience.
What are your choices about how we collect, use, and disclose your information?
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us:
- Email Communications.If you do not want to receive emails from us regarding special offers or about our products and services, you can unsubscribe using the unsubscribe option provided in the email or by contacting us using the information in the “How to contact us?” section. We will still send emails in response to your communications to us or related to other purposes for which you supplied us with your email address.
- Other Choices. To the extent required by law, we provide you with (i) reasonable access to your information and (ii) the ability to review, correct, export, or delete your information, restrict its processing, or object to its processing. You may exercise the foregoing rights by contacting us using the information in the “How to contact us?” section. We will not accommodate a request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement.
- Individuals in the EEA: In addition to the foregoing, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe we have processed your information in a manner inconsistent with your privacy rights. We kindly request that you contact us first using the information in the “How to Contact Us?” section so that we may address your concern.
What if I am a California resident?
This Policy discloses the categories of personal information we have collected about California residents over the past twelve months, the sources of collection, how we use that information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share that information for a business or commercial purpose.
The categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties in the preceding twelve months for business or commercial purposes are: (i) identifiers, and (ii) internet or other electronic activity information.
In the past twelve months we have not sold personal information, and have no actual knowledge of selling the personal information of minors under 16 years of age. California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information. Because we do not sell personal information, we do not offer an opt out.
California residents have the right to request that we disclose information about the personal information we collected, used, or disclosed about them during the past twelve months and the right to request specific pieces of their personal information. California residents also have the right to request deletion of the personal information we have collected about them. California residents or their authorized agent can submit a request by calling 1-855-848-1332 or by emailing Privacy@newvisiondisplay.com. Requestors will need to provide us with certain personal information for us to match with our records in order to verify their identity and residency. The personal information that we use to verify a requestor’s identity and residency will not be used for any other purpose.
California residents have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights and we do not discriminate against California residents who exercise their privacy rights.
Do we honor Do Not Track (DNT) requests received from browsers?
Our Site does not respond to “do not track” signals or similar technical requests.
What is not covered by this Policy?
- Third Party Sites. Our Site may contain links to websites owned by other companies. We do not control or endorse and are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites or third parties to whom you may link from our Site. This Policy is not intended to describe data handling procedures for information collected by other linked websites or business partners.
- Children. Our Site is not intended for children, as defined by applicable law and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child, we will delete that information. If you believe that a child has provided their information to us through our Services without parental consent, please contact us using the contact information in the “How to Contact Us?” section below so that we can take steps to delete it.
How do we handle cross-border transfers?
When we transfer information from individuals in the EEA to countries that have not received an adequacy finding under Article 45 of the GDPR, we rely on the derogations for specific situations set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR in order to transfer your information across international borders. When relying on a cross-border transfer mechanism under Article 49, we only collect and transfer your information to third countries: (i) with your consent; (ii) to perform a contract with you; (iii) to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
How long do we retain your information?
We store your information for as long as needed: (i) to conduct business with you; (ii) as needed for the purposes outlined in this Policy or at the time of collection; or (iii) as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements.
What if this Policy changes?
We will update this Policy to reflect any changes in our privacy practices. We will notify you of any non-material changes to our Policy by posting it on our Site and indicating at the top the date it was last updated. Where changes are material, we will notify you in accordance with applicable law.
How to contact us?
For information about this Policy or our privacy practices, contact us at:
New Vision Display, Inc.
Attention: Web Services Administration
25 S. Grove Ave, Suite 400
Elgin, IL 60120