New 6” Flexible AMOLED from OSD Displays
OSD Displays, a Division of New Vision Display, is proud to offer a new product. OSD060A3812-73TS is a 6-inch flexible AMOLED (active matrix organic light emitting display). This product supports 1080×2160 resolution with an integrated capacitive touch panel. This display features a RM69298 Driver IC with MIPI 4 Lane interface. AMOLED technology doesn’t require backlighting and off-pixels are completely black, resulting in lower power operation and a very high contrast ratio of >10000:1. Pairing the flexible AMOLED display with an on-cell PCAP touch panel gives an ultra-thin profile, ideal for small devices. A display like this will be featured on the next generation iPhone. The outline dimensions for this display are 142.3(H) x70.07(V) x0.77(D). Contact our sales team at email@example.com for more information and pricing.
More OLED Topics
- What’s the Difference Between LCD and OLED Displays?
- Can AMOLEDs Be Used in Industrial Applications?
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- Display & Touch System Integration
- NVD Adds OLEDs to its Product Portfolio (Mar 2016)
- NVD Aquires OSD Displays (July 2015)
- View more AMOLED parts HERE