2.95” AMOLED from OSD Displays (a Division of New Vision Display)
OSD Displays, a Division of New Vision Display, is proud to offer a new 2.95-inch AMOLED display (Part Number: OSD030A3735-81). The 2.95-inch display has a 1800×1200 resolution, offering a 547PPI quality image. The high resolution capability can allow the display to be used in emerging markets such as Virtual Reality and other resolution-intensive applications. This display features a RM67295 driver IC with a MIPI 4-Lane interface. AMOLED technology requires no back-lighting for low power operation, plus completely black off-pixels which produces a very high contrast ratio of greater than 10000 to 1. In addition to high contrast ratios, AMOLED displays are viewing angle free and have quick response times compared to other display technologies. The outline dimensions for this display are 52.91mm (H) x62.58mm (V) x0.65mm (D).
Contact OSD Display’s sales team for more information and pricing: Sales@osddisplays.comor 1 (407) 629-0500
More OLED Topics
- What’s the Difference Between LCD and OLED Displays?
- Can AMOLEDs Be Used in Industrial Applications?
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- Display & Touch System Integration
- NVD Adds OLEDs to its Product Portfolio (Mar 2016)
- NVD Aquires OSD Displays (July 2015)
- View more AMOLED parts HERE