NEW 15.6-inch 4K TFT Display From OSD Displays
OSD Displays, a Division of New Vision Display, is proud to offer a new product (OSD156T3499-81) which is a 15.6-inch 4k TFT display that supports a 3840 x 2160 resolution for amazing picture clarity. The display boasts IPS technology, for clear 4k viewing from all angles. It also supports 8-bit RGB with 16.7 million colors for excellent color definition. The outline dimensions for this display are 358.14mm (H) x 224.40mm (V) x 3.2mm (D). Contact the OSD Display sales team for more information and pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-407-692-0500.
More Display Topics
- What’s the Difference Between LCD and OLED Displays?
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- Display & Touch System Integration
- What is “liquid crystal”?
- Ways to Enhance the Functionality of LCD Displays
- How to Choose the Right Components for Your Display Module
- Displays for Medical Applications
- Requirements for Industrial TFT Displays
- Sunlight Readable LCDs
- What Optical LCD Display Module Modes Mean: Reflective, Transmissive, and Transflective
- TFT LCDs – Driver ICs and Interfaces
- A Brief History of the LCD: From Carrot Cholesterol to TFTs with Capacitive Touchscreens