OLED Display Supplier
Contact us for a free quote!
Passive Matrix OLED Display (PMOLED) Supplier
- Graphic Monochrome Panels
- 0.49” to 2.8” diagonal
- White, yellow, amber, green, red & blue
- Full Color Panels
- 0.71″ to 1.84″ diagonal
- 16×2 and 20×2 Dot Matrix Character LCD module replacements
- Custom colors
- Partial transparency
- Custom processing (FPC design, round substrate edges)
- Low NRE charges
For a list of available PMOLED standard parts, visit: https://www.osddisplays.com/PMOLED.php.
OLED Display Advantages
- Thin (no backlight required)
- Uniform brightness
- Wide operating temperature range (solid-state devices with electro-optical properties that are independent of temperature)
- Ideal for video with rapid switching times (μs)
- High contrast (>2000:1)
- Wide viewing angles (~180°) with no gray inversion
- Low power consumption
Active Matrix OLED Display (AMOLED) Supplier
- Small: 1.2″ to 1.6″ diagonal
- Large: 5″ to 6″ diagonal
- On-cell touch
- Cover lens
- Flexible and/or transparent capabilities
For a list of available AMOLED standard parts, visit: https://www.osddisplays.com/AMOLED.php.
- NEW 6″ AMOLED
- NEW 6″ Flexible AMOLED
- What’s the difference between LCD and OLED displays?
- Can AMOLEDs Be Used in Industrial Applications?
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- NVD Adds OLEDs to its Product Portfolio (Mar 2016)
- NVD Aquires OSD Displays (July 2015)