OLED Display Supplier
New Vision Display supplies Passive and Active Matrix OLED displays, both standard and customized. NVD can supply OLEDs with custom FPC, custom rounded substrate edges, integrated touch sensor and/or cover lens, plus flexible and/or transparent options. Check out our capabilities below.
Contact us to learn more!
Passive Matrix OLED Display (PMOLED) Supplier
- Graphic Monochrome Panels
- 0.49” to 2.8” diagonal
- White, yellow, amber, green, red & blue
- Full Color Panels
- 0.71″ to 1.84″ diagonal
- 16×2 and 20×2 Dot Matrix Character LCD module replacements
- Custom colors
- Partial transparency
- Custom processing (FPC design, round substrate edges)
- Low NRE charges
For a list of available PMOLED standard parts, visit: https://www.osddisplays.com/PMOLED.php.
OLED Display Advantages
- Thin (no backlight required)
- Uniform brightness
- Wide operating temperature range (solid-state devices with electro-optical properties that are independent of temperature)
- Ideal for video with rapid switching times (μs)
- High contrast (>2000:1)
- Wide viewing angles (~180°) with no gray inversion
- Low power consumption
Active Matrix OLED Display (AMOLED) Supplier
- Small: 1.2″ to 1.6″ diagonal
- Large: 5″ to 6″ diagonal
- On-cell touch
- Cover lens
- Flexible and/or transparent capabilities
For a list of available AMOLED standard parts, visit: https://www.osddisplays.com/AMOLED.php.
- NEW 6″ AMOLED
- NEW 6″ Flexible AMOLED
- What’s the difference between LCD and OLED displays?
- Can AMOLEDs Be Used in Industrial Applications?
- Does Your Product Need a Capacitive Touchscreen?
- User Interface Design for Touch Screen Displays
- NVD Adds OLEDs to its Product Portfolio (Mar 2016)
- NVD Aquires OSD Displays (July 2015)